24 January 2010

JR's Featured Friend of the Week (John Aaron Go)

2010 Featured Friend #04
JR's All-Time Featured Friend #038
 JOHN AARON GO
":)"
"It's not about making the world a better place.. It's about doing our best to leave it as it is..."

 JOHN AARON GO
Gender: Male
Birthday: September 25, 1995
Age: 14
Hometown: Baguio City, Philippines
Relationship Status: Single
Interested in: Friendship, Just Looking Around
Political Views: ----------
Religious Views: ----------
Occupation and Affiliations: Student
MORE ABOUT JOHN AARON:
**Schools:
Baguio Achiever's Academy, SLU-LES, LHS
**Interests
----------
**Activities
I want to hike, bike, play videogames, swim, playing with my friends and cousins, play computer games, spend time with my family, sometimes shop with my family if i have nothing to do etc.
**Favorite Music:
Akon, LFO, Chris Brown, SecondHand Serenade, The Fray, T.I., The Script, hehe... And More :D
**Favorite TV Shows:
Disney, Nick, Cartoonetwork, Jack tv, ETC, HBO, AXN and Most of the Discovery Channel
**Favorite Movies:
Too many
**Favorite Books:
any :D
**Favorite Quotations: ----------
**Zodiac Sign:Libra
 ABOUT JOHN AARON POST PAGE:
I'm a child who can act like a grown up or like a 1 year old. I adore luxurious cars and enjoy shopping. I like playing video games and watching cartoons and movies.
WHO JOHN AARON WANTS TO MEET CORNER:
i like a girl who can make me laugh, who can light up an entire room by just being herself. I want to meet my old friends and make new ones.

 AIDAN'S FACEBOOK UPDATES
A. JOHN AARON'S CAMP PHOTOS


B. JOHN AARON'S LATEST POSTS
**********
John Aaron Go

John Aaron Go  

"Respect the will of others.. And fight for your own.."

January 24 at 8:16pm
********** 
John Aaron Go

John Aaron Go  

"She's just like a star..."

January 11 at 9:29pm
********** 
John Aaron Go

John Aaron Go  

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on..."

January 8 at 11:47pm
**********
John Aaron Go

John Aaron Go  

"We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find... Happy New Year Everyone!!! 2010, It's gonna be the best year!!! Looking Forward to it! :)"

December 30, 2009 at 2:04pm
********** 
John Aaron Go

John Aaron Go 

"Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise."

December 18, 2009 at 6:04pm
**********  
C. 10 FRIENDS QUESTIONS TO JOHN AARON
**********
Katrina De Chavez

Katrina De Chavez


Ask a Friend asked me "If John Aaron Go were in a movie, would it be comedy, drama, or action?"
 Katrina's Answer: mas bagay ata kay Aaron ang action?????
**********
Cheyenne Marasigan

Cheyenne Marasigan


Friend Interview asked me: "If you only have 24hrs to stay with John Aaron Go what will you do to make that day special for him/her?"
Cheyenne's Answer: uhmm...hahaha ...
**********
Jean Clarence Cariaga ت

Jean Clarence Cariaga ت


Friend Interview asked me "Do you care for John Aaron Go ? :)"
Jean Clarence's Answer: ..ou ah.. the BI-ee.. xDD
**********
Ysabella Angulo

Ysabella Angulo

Friends Exposed asked me "What two words best describe John Aaron Go's lifestyle?"
Ysabella's Answer: du no
**********
Bea Go

Bea Go


Friend Interview asked me "Would you cry if John Aaron Go die?"
Bea's Answer: OF COURSE!!!! I'd die for that brat =)) seriously...
**********
Daniela Ricabelle Lacsamana

Daniela Ricabelle Lacsamana


21 Questions asked me "If John Aaron Go was really rich, would you ask him/her for stuff?"
Daniela's Answer: yep, Beats headphones and beats laptop =D
**********
Jeremy Rimando

Jeremy Rimando


Friends Exposed asked me "If John Aaron Go was in hogwarts, what house would they be in?"
JR's Answer: sa .... Slytherin XD.,.,
**********
Joseph Gohel

Joseph Gohel


Friends Exposed asked me "What is John Aaron Go probably doing right now?"
Joseph's Answer: thinking of me
**********
Carisha PeRez

Carisha PeRez


Interview Buddy asked me "Is John Aaron Go a morning or evening person?"
Carisha's Answer: both
**********
Aidan Madarang

Aidan Madarang


Friends Exposed asked me "If John Aaron Go was stranded on an remote island, what would they do?"
Aidan's Answer: dpnds sa ksma nya na "they"
**********
 
JOHN AARON'S FRIENDSTER UPDATES
A. JOHN AARON'S FRIENDSTER LAYOUT
Layout URL: http://stuff.pyzam.com/layouts/img/e/t/mqeternallove.jpg
B. JOHN AARON'S ZODIAC
C. JOHN AARON'S EMOTE
John Aaron is ninjaing. shhhh!
updated February 23, 2009; 02:44 AM
D. JOHN AARON'S I WAS JUST A KID PHOTO GALLERY  
 
John Aaron Go is JR's Fourth Featured Friend of January 2010

To help John Aaron become JR's Featured Friend of the Month, just view this blog as many times as possible.

NOTE: The Official Closing for the Tabulation of this Blog are:
Blog Views - January 30, 1:00PM
Blog Comments - January 31, 1:00PM

This is JR's Fourth Featured Friend of the Week Blog for 2010
Next Featured Friend of the Week: Rhenzelle Aiko (January 31, 1am)
-jrfeaturedfriendoftheweek (January-April 2010)
January 24 2010 (1AM)

No comments:

Post a Comment