22 February 2011

JR Late Night Featured Friend #3.3: Monica Claire Flores

2011 Featured Friend #11
JR's All-Time Featured Friend #058


JR LATE NIGHT FEATURED FRIEND #6 (Week 3 of FEBRUARY 2011):
MONICA CLAIRE FLORES

MOST RECENT BLOG APPEARANCES:



MONICA CLAIRE FLORES
February 2011 Featured Female Friend Prospect #3

BIO:
just.having.some.fun.around.

FAVORITE QUOTATIONS:
"Even though you're in the right track, you can still be run over if you stayed there."

ABOUT MONICA CLAIRE:
1. Interests: I like playing instruments, I like going out with, I love reading books, I listen to music
2. Favorite Music: On Bended Knee, Anytime, Battlecry, 6 8 12, Thinking of You, You and Me, Insomnia, Wait for You, Broken Strings, Right Here Right Now, Still, Unwritten, Say Goodbye, About you Now, I Choose You, Rihanna, Toni Gonzaga, Sungha Jung, I Hope Its You, One Wish, I Only Wanted You, Back at One, All My Life, Katy Perry
3. Favorite Movies: A Walk to Remember, Twilight, The Happening, 27 Dresses, The Unborn, Monsters vs. Aliens, I Know Who Killed Me, Iron Man 2, Sex and the City 2, Beastly


MONICA CLAIRE's IMAGE ARCHIVE



A new member of the Featured Friend world, 
Monica Claire is JR's Third Prospect for February 2011's Featured Female Friend of the Month

Since this month is the battle of the sexes, one male and one female will move through and become JR's Featured Friends of the Month. To help Monica Claire become JR's Featured Female Friend of the Month, just view this blog as many times as possible.

NOTE: The Official Closing for the Tabulation of this Blog are as follows:
Blog Views - February 27, 1:00AM
Blog Comments - February 27, 1:00PM


22 February 2011 (1AM)

No comments:

Post a Comment