24 January 2011

JR's Featured Photo of the Week (23Jan - 29Jan 2011)


JR Late Night Featured Photo of the Week
(23 January 2011 - 29 January 2011)


JR's 2ND FAVORITE PHOTO OF 2010:
PINOY-KOREAN BUDDY INTERACTION
Photo Posted at: Facebook.com (16 January 2010)

This is my 2nd Favorite Photo of the Year 2010. Saint Louis University - Laboratory High School has a lot of activities. When I say a lot, I really mean it. One of these activities was the 2010 Pinoy - Korean Buddy Interaction. This was actually my 2nd year to have a Korean Buddy in class. Being selected as a Filipino buddy of a Korean exchange student in school, it was difficult to help them with the school's status quo because they were really confused on what to do. During the span of their being in school, there was one day when the Korean exchange students were given the opportunity to go to our homes and experience being in a Filipino family, they literally gone to our homes and learned what it is to be part of a Filipino family. This was actually my most memorable event of 2010 since I had a lot of new friends, not just the Korean buddies, but also the some of the freshmen in school. This photo was taken last 16 January 2010 where we are all having our afternoon snack. I would really never forget this last time I will be having a Korean buddy who would also recognize you as a friend of his own.


JR RECOGNIZES HIS FAVORITE PHOTOS OF 2010 THIS MONTH

24 January 2011 (1AM)

No comments:

Post a Comment