04 September 2011

JR's Fictional Celebrity Profiles: Harry Potter

Fictional Inductee #0001
Year Inducted: 2011


Harry Potter
JR LATE NIGHT FEATURED FICTIONAL CELEBRITY:
HARRY POTTER

blue stars
HARRY POTTER
JR Late Night Featured Fictional Celebrity #1

ABOUT HARRY POTTER
Gender: Male
Birthday: 31 July 1980
From: Harry Potter book and film series
First Appearance: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Last Appearance: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
House: Gryffindor
Created by: J.K. Rowling
Portrayed by: Daniel Radcliffe

THE FAMILY OF HARRY POTTER:
Mother: Lily Potter
Father: James Potter
Godfather: Sirius Black
Uncle: Vernon Dursley
Aunt: Petunia Dursley
Spouse: Ginny Weasley
Children: James Sirius Potter, Albus Severus Potter, Lily Luna Potter

APPEARANCE:
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black
Other Characteristics: Knobbly Knees, Round Glasses, Lightning Blot Scar on Forehead

HARRY POTTER DESCRIPTION (according to Wikipedia.org):
Harry James Potter is the title character and main protagonist of J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. The majority of the books' plot covers seven years in the life of the orphan Potter who, on his eleventh birthday, learns he is a wizard. Thus, he attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to practice magic under the guidance of the kindly headmaster Albus Dumbledore and other school professors. Harry also discovers that he is already famous throughout the novel's magical community, and that his fate is tied with that of Lord Voldemort, the nationally feared Dark Wizard and murderer of his mother and father.

FAMOUS QUOTES
- "Expecto patronum!" 
- "Expelliarmus!"
"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me." 
- "How dare you stand where he stood!"
"You can't give a Dementor the old one-two!" 
"I like a quiet life, you know me." 
- "I didn't put my name in that cup! I don't want eternal glory, I just wanna be... look, I don't know what happened tonight and I don't know why. It just did."
- "I love magic."
- "Stunning is one of the most important spells in your arsenal. It's sort of a wizard's bread and butter really."
- "Not to be rude or anything, but this isn't a great time for me to have a house elf in my bedroom."
- "I can't be a-a-a wizard. I mean, I'm just Harry, just Harry."

HARRY POTTER PHOTOS AND VIDEOS GALLERY

Harry Potter
Harry PotterHarry Potter

blue stars

Harry Potter is JR's First-Ever Featured Fictional Celebrity
After seven successful book series and eight multi-million box office movies, Harry Potter is considered as one of the World's Most Powerful Fictional Characters of All Time. Being one of the most popular fictional wizard of all time, Harry Potter is truly worthy to be Featured in JR Late Night Blogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment