31 May 2009

JR's School is Coming...

Hey everyone! Just to remind all my co-Filipino friends that school is coming up.

Some schools are scheduled to start tomorrow, June 1 (unless a disruption like sickness outbreak or typhoon might happen) while others will be opening on June 8, just like JR's school.

JR's school is named as Saint Louis University - Laboratory High School and JR is currently in second year (sophomore). Well in all of JR's years, high school is actually the best but the most challenging stage of education. Too many projects, Too many assignments, Too many questions, Too many quizzes and seatworks. But it is worth it to do all this things if you really want to achieve your goal.

In high school even in elementary, JR experienced 3 things. Sadness, Anger, and Joy.

Every student will experience Sadness
- By the time you fail in any quiz and test, you will feel sadness
- By the time you are singled out by your classmates, you will feel sadness
- By the time you didn’t win or achieve your goal in high school, you will feel sadness
- By the time you didn’t suceed in your presentations and group works, you will feel sadness
- By the time your crush didn’t even bother to talk to you, you will feel sadness
- and By the time you leave your friends at the end of the school year, you will feel sadness
In simple words, we feel sadness anytime that the situation is bad.

Every student will experience Anger
- When your teacher will reprimand you without you doing anything, you may have an anger burning inside of you
- When your teacher favors more your classmate that you, you may have an anger burning inside of you
- When you are being gossiped by your stupid/lame classmates, you may have an anger burning inside of you
- When your teacher gave you a low grade well in fact you did your best in doing that project/assignment, you may have an anger burning inside of you
- When your best friend becomes your worst enemy, you may have an anger burning inside of you
- and When your classmates try to report you to your teacher without knowing what you have done, you may have an anger burning inside of you
In simple word, we will have a burning anger inside of us when their are weeds growing beside us.

And the best thing you will experience once you come back again in school…
JOY,
a three letter word that shows a great feeling
- I experienced this when I was the first honors of my batch
- I experienced this when my investigatory, improvised and science projects were given high marks by my teacher
- I experienced this when I always win in all class arguments
- I experienced this when I have almost all of my batchmates as my friends
- I experienced this when one teacher of mine told to me that she is my favorite
- I experienced this when our high school principal, always gives me inspiration that will make my life into the better
- I experienced this when I ACHIEVED ALMOST ALL OF MY GOALS IN HIGH SCHOOL
In simple words, JOY is achieved if you perspire and do your best in doing a thing to achieve your goal

We will experience some of what i have written in my blog when we come back in school.

Let’s face it, when we come back to school, lets think of it as our preparation for our adulthood. We will just be in school for 15 years. After which, we will have much more years to spend for ourselves and our families.

Remember, Jesus also have gone to school by having his mother Mary and his foster father Joseph be his teachers.

Achievement has a simple formula of 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration.

31 May 2009 (1AM)

No comments:

Post a Comment